Call for proposals - Grants to political foundations at European level IX-2014/02 Closed!
Under Article 2 of the Decision of the Bureau of the European Parliament of 29 March 2004 laying down the procedures for
implementing Regulation (EC) No 2004/2003 (2), ‘The European Parliament shall publish each year, before the end of the first half of the year, a call for proposals with a view to the awarding of grants to fund political parties and foundations at European level’.
This call for proposals relates to grant applications for the financial year 2014 covering the period of activity from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014.
European community funding
The Community provisional funding available for the call for proposals is:
- 13,40 Million EUR (Global Budget)
All the important deadlines
- 30 September 2013 - 3 years ago (Deadline for the presentation of proposals)
Further information about the call
Official webpage of the call
Organisations eligible to participate
Opened to the following bodies or institutes with legal status established in the covered areas:
- Public authorities (all)
Bodies or institutes must have their registered legal seat in one of the countries taking part in the Programme which are:
- European Union (EU)
- European Economic Area (EEA)
- Candidate Countries
Related calls for proposals
- Call for proposals - Grants to political foundations at European level
- 2014 EIB Prize in economics: Innovation, market structure and competitiveness
- Organisation and implementation of an annual European Union Prize for rock, pop and dance music
- Call addressed to organisations for the establishment of a database of prospective independent experts to assist Commission services with tasks in connection with Horizon 2020 in the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
- Call addressed to individuals for the establishment of a database of prospective independent experts to assist Commission services with tasks in connection with Horizon 2020 in the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation