Call for proposals - The South West Europe Programme SUDOE-2012 Closed!
The SUDOE Programme aims to contribute to the growth and sustainable development of the South West Europe space with projects of transnational cooperation in the areas of innovation, the environment, information technology and sustainable urban development. The South West Europe Programme is made up of four Member States namely France, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom (Gibraltar).
This call for proposals has two operational priorities as a part of the SUDOE programme:
- Promote innovation and stable networking cooperation in the field of technology.
- Improve sustainability for the protection and conservation of the environment and the natural environment of SUDOE.
European community funding
The Community provisional funding available for the call for proposals is:
- 18,18 Million EUR (Global Budget)
All the important deadlines
- 02 March 2012 - 4 years ago (Deadline for the presentation of proposals)
Further information about the call
Official webpage of the call
Organisations eligible to participate
Opened to the following bodies or institutes with legal status established in the covered areas:
- Public authorities (all)
Bodies or institutes must have their registered legal seat in one of the countries taking part in the Programme which are:
- European Union (EU)
- European Economic Area (EEA)
- Candidate Countries
Related calls for proposals
- Call for Proposals - Restricted - Non-State Actors and Local Authorities in Development - Argentina
- Call for proposals - European Creative Districts
- Call for proposals - Strenghtening protection and promotion of women's rights and women's social and economic empowerment
- Call for proposals - Pilot Project - Capacity building of end-users and non-industry stakeholders in Union policy making in the area of financial services
- Call for proposals - Pilot Projects on European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps