Call for proposals - Grants to political foundations at European level 2012 IX-2012/02 Closed!
The revision of the Regulation (EC) Nº 2004/2003 recognised the role of political foundations at European level, which, as organisations affiliated to political parties at European level, ‘may through their activities support and underpin the objectives of the latter notably in terms of contributing to the debate on European public policy issues and on European integration, including by acting as catalysts for new ideas, analysis and policy options’. The Regulation provides, in particular, for an annual operating grant from the European Parliament, to political foundations which apply and which satisfy the conditions laid down in the Regulation.
This call for proposals relates to grant applications for the financial year 2012 covering the period of activity from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012.
European community funding
The Community provisional funding available for the call for proposals is:
- 12,15 Million EUR (Global Budget)
All the important deadlines
- 30 September 2011 - 5 years ago (Deadline for the presentation of proposals)
Further information about the call
Official webpage of the call
Organisations eligible to participate
Opened to the following bodies or institutes with legal status established in the covered areas:
- Public authorities (all)
Bodies or institutes must have their registered legal seat in one of the countries taking part in the Programme which are:
- European Union (EU)
- European Economic Area (EEA)
- Candidate Countries
Related calls for proposals
- Call for Proposals - Restricted - Non-State Actors and Local Authorities in Development - Argentina
- Call for proposals - European Creative Districts
- Call for proposals - Strenghtening protection and promotion of women's rights and women's social and economic empowerment
- Call for proposals - Pilot Project - Capacity building of end-users and non-industry stakeholders in Union policy making in the area of financial services
- Call for proposals - Pilot Projects on European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps